Sunday 18 September 2022

Had A Date With Myself!

 Hello World! Back again after a long long time with something new. Yes that's right. You guys already know that I have OCD. So, the blog is about something related to it. I know my life is quite deserted as much as I observe myself. Since I don't have close friends , I feel a little emptiness in my social life.

We all have a desire to go out with friends, have a chit-chat, eat good food and do whatever the hell we want to do! Well in my case, that's a big deal due to my self made circumstances. 

On Saturday night of 17 September, 2022 I had a huge desire to go out and have a good food as my stomach was telling me to eat some junk which I couldn't had due to less options available at the venue. So I made a decision in my mind that I'll go and have a dinner with myself that too Alone! Anxiety filled my mind that triggered a hell lot of sweating and irrational thoughts. I asked myself that will I get the permission from my family or not, or will it be a good decision or not, thoughts which only I can understand. After a lot of time being spent on this thing, I made a decision and that was....

Got ready, took my car, went to a nearby restaurant and had a dinner date with myself! Although my stomach wasn't full :) .  Whatsoever I made that decision and fulfilled it, that's my small victory. People will be like, so what it's not a big achievement but for a guy with OCD that's a big deal I guess. 

So yeah that was it. Thought I should share it with whomever is reading this small part of my life. See you next time if there will be something worth to share it. 

Have a Imperfect Day! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had A Long Ride!

  Hello My Blogging Family! Back with another one and it's quite an awesome blog which talks about my long cycle ride. Yes that's r...